原日記沒辦法更改,只好新增放在這裡.
看到電影裡面這一章節時,再聽到背後的背景音樂時..
會有那種想要流下開心眼淚的感覺..
Barking at the Moon/Jenny Lewis
I have got so much to give, I swear I do.
我付出的是如此的多,我發誓我有。
I may not have nine lives, this one feels brand new.
也許我並沒有九條命,但是這次我感覺到了新生.
Yes I've lived a good one.
是的,我一直活得很快活.
I have tried to be true.
我試著過的真實.
There are some things I never realized, till I met you.
有些事情我從未想過,直到我遇見你
How the wind feels on my cheeks, when I'm barking at the moon.
風吹拂臉頰的滋味,對著月亮狂吠的感覺
[chorus]
There is no home like the one you've got, cuz that home belongs to you.
你的家是如此獨一無二,因為那個家屬於你
Woo Woo! Here I come.
噢噢!我來了!
Woo Woo! Back to you.
噢噢!回到你身邊
There is no home like the one you've got, cuz that home belongs to you.
你的家是如此獨一無二,因為那個家屬於你
Well I was in trouble, bad.
當我遇到困難的時候.
I was so confused.
我是如此困惑.
I may not see in color babe, but I sure can feel blue
親愛的,我從沒看到過彩虹,我能感覺到只是憂鬱.
I have been a lot of things, they may not all be true.
我經歷了很多事,也許他們都不是真的.
My experience was so mysterious, till I met you.
我的經歷充滿神秘,直到我遇見你
Now the sun may rise in the east, but I'm barking at the moon.
也許現在旭日東升,但我正對著月亮狂吠