I know I can't take one more step towards you
我知道我不能再靠近你
Cause all thats waiting is regret
因為等待我的將是遺憾
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
難道你不知道我不再是你的幽靈
You lost the love I loved the most
你已失去最愛你的我
I learned to live, half alive
我已學會活下去 雖然半死不活
And now you want me one more time
現在你再次需要我
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是老幾?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
離去後只留下傷痕
Collecting a jar of hearts
收集裝滿心的罐子
Tearing love apart
把愛撕裂
You're gonna catch a cold
你會著涼
From the ice inside your soul
因為你那冰冷的靈魂
Don't come back for me
不要再來找我
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是老幾?
I hear you're asking all around
我聽說你到處打聽
If I am anywhere to be found
問哪裡可以找到我
But I have grown too strong
但是我已變得很堅強
To ever fall back in your arms
不會再回到你的懷抱
P.S. I love Christina's song pretty much in which reveals her too-strong personal character; telling a heart-broken girl to leave her asshole-like ex-boyfriend for good..